Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8 EOC Creative content


My creative idea is doing a newspaper ad because I know some people see them laying around and pick them up and will skim through them as well as read some of the articles because of the classifieds and like to see what’s up for grabs in the North Las Vegas area. It will grab some attention and it will help spread the word as to what my place is going to be about. I’ll do a soft opening so people can give some feedback comments in the ad as well as let people get an image in their head as to what type of music I will have playing and I will have pictures of the interior in the ad so the target group can see if they will like what they see in the bar and grill. It’s going to help me with what the customers want and what they don’t want. If they like that type of atmosphere, environment and to get a good idea of what kind of people will be there weather they are social, casual or a musician and they focus on that type of era. I would have a mailing list if people wanted to stay updated with the place I will include this in the add as well as let them be aware that I have a suggestion box for their use and if they have ideas that may help me in the long run. I’d ask people that have been there to give their review and to spread the word about the bar and grill so I have repeat customers and people that enjoy that kind of thing. I’d include pictures (with peoples permission) to be uploaded or shared of the time they had at my bar and grill so they know they are valued as a customer. This will be in the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment